Wednesday, January 4, 2012

page 4 of 366

hello pepopepo!what's up? heh. Technically, today is the first day of school for me. uhm...school was real awesome btw. I was pretty excited to go to school since yesterday .Y'know,I miss my girls so much! Lol . So here we go,uhm.... I'm not sure from where to start my story. Well, let's start from the very beginning of today okay. Today I woke up earlier. I usually wake up around 7am for school *so late right?*but since today is the first day of school. I've decided to wake up half an hour earlier. I did set my alarm but still, I asked Huimin to gimme a wake-up-call and she really did. Aww, thank you Huimin!(: She called me around 6.18am , if I'm not mistaken. Ahhhhh. so early!but at least she call me right. Heh n_n Since it's too early to go to school, I took a couple pictures of myself. Morning face is so........blergh! And This is the very first time, I upload a picture of myself with terrible eyebag and.......my small eyes ): Pretty obvious no make up okay. Sorry if you people get offended, but I can't find a relevant reason to make up to school. Please lah k, the main purpose of going to school is all about studying ok. Get it right alright?
 Photobucket
Priceless facial expressions (Y)
 Photobucket
ok,this face is the normal one. unlike the previous one. heh n_n

so this is me with my school uniform, uhm very big difference huh? My friends asked me if I did a PLASTIC SURGERY since I look very different. I can't see the difference though. Uhm....about the plastic surgery,duh......why on earth would I fucking waste my money for that right?HELL NO okay. Now, Let's talk about my school. Gosh, I want my class to be in the highest floor as it suppose to be!* SIGH*. Seriously, I prefer my class to be in the highest floor okay. Less distraction,soooooooo windy, uhm and.....and nearby Bio's , Physics's and Chemistry's labs.haha lazy much?How I wish my class would be in the highest floor like it suppose to be.* BIG SIGH. *oh, and about the seat in class, I sit with BEH. woohoo! I sit with her since last year. TBH, changing seat in my class is like a tradition for us already since we're so hyper, therefore, my form teacher have to change our seat from time to time. :P Well, it's not helping ok. I mean we're still noisy even though teacher change our place.But yeah, I still sitting next to BEH. And surrounded by those prefects. HAHAHAHA it's okay . since I'm kinda good with them. Siu Ann sit behind me and Thanu sit in front of me. See,easier to gossip right.LOL.Wait........this year is my turn to take SPM , so I think I should really stop gossiping for a moment. Next thing is, uhm there was a lesson despite today is the first day. During English period, my English teacher asked us to write an essay not less than 350 words . Write an essay either about Anger,Cheating or Memories of childhood. I got no idea which one to choose, But MEMORIES OF CHILDHOOD sounds easy to me. so yeah. I wrote about memories of childhood . LOL like seriously? hahaha I crap alot since I don't write an essay for ages already :P And during Bio period, teacher asked us to make a cube by using a piece of graph paper. Dayuuuuuuumn! I'm that useless okay. I don't even know how to do a cube. K......you can boo me ! ): But still,   I learned how to do. Siu ann taught me how to do. so yay! The main purpose of doing cube is all  about transport and y'know. haha so lazy to explain about Bio since it's not that interesting *yawning*. So that's it. I skip about recess and all.The conclusion for the first day of school is........school was awesome , so far. I really enjoy my first day of school. Y'know , sharing those gossips/stories with the GIRLS are really fun.Despite, the main point to go to school is not this :P Blerghhhh Intervensi is just around the corner! screw it up weh. It's on 21st February ! OH MY GOD.........I can't even breathe properly! Can't the Intervensi exam at least on March. February is just....too early , I swear! I don't think I can perfom the best but I can't afford any unwanted grade anymore on my exam. I can't disappoint my parents ,this year. They had enough disappointment from me already.*SIGH* Pfft! I can't believe I can crap this long :P I can actually write an essay already. hahahahaha n_n that's all for now, loves (: STAY TUNED (L)

With lots of Love , xx-

No comments:

Post a Comment