Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Boys Who.......

Oh hi  people! ok,so what's with the title? LOL this is so gonna be random post btw. But I personally find it CUTE and SWEET. I bet most of the girls out there gonna like this.uhmm anyways,let the picture explain. here we go .
OMG. how sweet @@
and yes! I like boys who are intelligent . Intelligent makes em' look sexaaaaay!
Since.....I don't smoke and none of my family members smoke. Pretty obvious,I don't like smokers. Of cos I don't like boys who smoke.I repeat.....I don't like!
Oh and of cos boys who can cook! Frankly speaking, I don't really know how to cook. But of cos those basic thingy I know just that I can't qualify myself in those '' can cook'' category. Just.....a BIG NO. But I would like to learn though :P
awwwwww. for this. Every girl out there gonna like this. who doesn't?! THIS IS SO SWEET. OMG ! KILL ME NOW! boys who want to get married with you is sooooooo ok........I'm kinda speechless . *brb,dying*



hahahahahahha I can't believe I actually did this. I don't even have a boyfriend*saying this dramatically* but hello......I'm OK with it (:  uhmm actually there's alot of ''boys who'' pictures but this 5 pictures are my favourite!so yeah. HEHEHE. I guess, that's all for now,loves. STAY TUNED (L)

With lots of Love , xx-


No comments:

Post a Comment