Wednesday, February 22, 2012

❥ The bestie

Yellow people. It's been ages since the very last time I updated my blog. Heh, I seriously got no idea what to blog about recently. P/s this post gonna be a real short post.Well, it's my bestie's birthday on last Sunday, 19th Feb. Hey babe, I think you gonna read this err not that sure though but yeah HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DIRA *..*I wish all the best for you and I hope our friendship will last long.I'm so sorry for not wishing you through the phone. I've lost your number ): and guess what? the worst part is I just noticed that you've deactivate your twitter and facebook.*the biggest sigh* I miss to sleepover at your place, chill around after/before tuition started and everything we used to when we were in Form 3. I seriously miss talking to you a lot.I got a lot of things to tell you by the way.You should know that I'm glad to have you as a bestfriend,and I really appreciate you for every single thing you've done. I know you're always there for me through thick and thin :* that's the reason why I love you so freaking much (Y)
ngehehehe,so this is Dira. she's my bestfriend.Gorgeous, ain't she? This is the only picture of hers I have ): I couldn't describe how much I love her. LOL pretty obvious as a bestfriend ok. That's all for now loves. STAY TUNED(L) 
With lots of Love , xx-
                                                                                               


No comments:

Post a Comment