Saturday, December 3, 2011

untitled post



Hello pepopepo . Get your everything ready! cos this post might be a long post. lol whuuuuuuuut? heh, a lil longer than my previous post , I guess. well let's see! uhmmm can y'all see my cornrow?It's not that obvious, I know. but someone requested me to upload my cornrow picture. one-side-cornrow so yeah......here it is (: this picture was taken a couple of weeks ago. now,my hair back to normal already (Y)  cos I can't stand for not washing my hair . LIKE SERIOUSLY.I just can't take that pungent smell. lol, that terrible huh? pungent smell is too much k but yeah if I didn't wash my hair y'know those strong smelly smell. Again, I repeat, I just can't take the ''smell'' cos I'm the type who easily get sweat.I'll do a new cornrow like real soon cos I personally think its cool!right? yes? no? k.whatever. oh yeah , today I went to shopping mall nearby my house . yaaay, like fuckennally! after a days I didn't go out from my house. k, my life is pretty obvious boring huh?IKR....but what to  do ): staying at home most of the time doing nothing . *big sigh*  I spent my holidays with online like almost the whole day , staying up late , watching movies ,eating non-stop, gym,swimming , reading novels andddddddddd study a little . heh, just a little :P Btw... lately I watched movies like Remember me, The Last Song , Corpse Bride, Titanic,The Phantom of Opera and alot of other old movies that I've watch before . those movies that I've just mention is one of my favourite movies. but Corpse Bride is abso-fucking-lutely my all-time favourite animated movie ever ! I remember I watched this movie when I was 10 years old .Despite this movie is an old movie but this movie is still  pretty awesome k! 


ok, the next thing is.......uhmm I bought something.I literally don't really shopping just now but yeah I bought something like novels, HELLO KITTY MASKS and L'oreal foaming gel wash promoted by chuckei :P. here's the pictures.
 k the  title of the novels are, Daddy's Little Girl and Very Valentine. sounds interesting isn't it? heh, it's interesting,I suppose. I've read a few pages of Daddy's Little Girl! and it's quite interesting as I thought  (:


 IDK what's the brand of this mask but yeah . HELLO KITTY MASK(L) HELLO KITTY ALL THE WAY. I'm not sure  how this mask gonna work but let give it a try alright?I'll let y'all know on the next post.Anyways,isn't it cute? this is my first time buy something that I'm not sure what's the brand though hmm but it's something to do with whitening and it's imported from Japan(: 


and the last one is, L'oreal Foaming Gel Wash.Chuckei did promote this on her blog. there's four types of gel wash . different colour and it's depends on the skin type. Since my skin is normal. so yeah, I bought this!  ok, that's all for now ! thank you for spending your lil time to read whatever I just crap (: STAY TUNED (L)




NowPlaying - Tim's burton's Corpse Bride -Piano Duet         
                                                                                                                                                                  
        - With lots of Love , xx-





No comments:

Post a Comment