Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Last day


I HATE TO SAY GOODBYE.FUCK IT! I HATE GOODBYE, WHY DOES HAPPINESS NEVER LAST?!WHY DOES GOODBYE EVEN EXIST? blergh I hate goodbye! Like seriously. But today, I have to say GOODBYE again ); I swear, I feel like crying everytime I say GOODBYE.I'm not gonna experience the same exact thing ever again like I did for the past 13 days.Despite , It's just for 13 days but I swear I had loads and loads of fun . Fun as in, I managed to made a new friends, hang around with guys. Well, guys are fun to hang around with *since I'm from girls school hehe n_n* .To be honest, I used to be so shy , awkward and I don't talk much with guys. SERIOUSLY ok. I'm not even lying.But for the past few days I tried to MAKE FRIEND with guys. They're all awesome to the max. I bet most of y'all don't believe that I don't have alot of guy friend. BUT SERIOUSLY k.HAHA wait..... just a FRIEND not more than that. And....and I even trained myself to wake up early during school holidays. haha and have some life. since I online 24/7/365 before this :P *sigh*,I always wanted to done with this shit but at the same time, I tell myself that I'M SO GONNA MISS THIS ! not even a day I left, I already miss everything . my new friends and y'know, things like that. I drew ☮ this sign on the floor and I used permanent marker pen :P Incredibly awesome right?lol. so that whenever I come back to that particular place I'll be like ''oh......I used to spend most of my time here'' 13 days just gone like that. TIME FLIES REAL FAST. why can't time move a lil slower? why can't scientist create a time machine?! whyyyyyy?! k.......I'm about to crap already.I guess I have to stop here. sigh sigh sigh I miss everything now ): sorry for the real short post :P That's all for now.STAY TUNED (L)
 
NowPlaying - Listen to your heart - DHT * omg this song!They keep on play this song ); *
                         
With lots of Love , xx -
                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment