Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Proud of the tigers

hello pepopepo. sorry I'm late .wait.......wasn't I supposed to update about my previous vacation? and why didn't I update about it? well, the vacation is quite boring and I don't really take a lot of picture . Since it's boring , I don't feel like talking about my vacation though hmm as simple as that alright?n_n so now, let's look at my title. Tigers? what is that ? Did y'all watch the football match between our Malaysia and Indonesia last night? I watched it from the start!from the very start ! so , I can feel the happiness more than those who just watch at the end or maybe middle of the match?:P and guess what?our tigers won! yaaaay ! I'm so proud of all the tigers y'know. They're all our HEROES . HARIMAUMUDA FTW ! I'm not that oh-my-god-hugefans-of-football. but I'm somehow, I'm one of the fans . Just a normal fans, perhaps. they really make us, Malaysian proud to the max. Abang- abang tigers, we love you to bits! I knew it from the start that you guys gonna beat em' up. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. ahhh, not to forget.
Photobucket
look who's with the jersey ! I look so pale, didn't I? ): this is our tigers jersey n_n heh, I'm so patriotic * I know * . ah , isn't it a lil different than the normal one? YES! yes it is. this one is the sleeveless one (: but still, I'm gonna get the jersey with the normal sleeve real soon.this post is quite short though.cos there's only 7 words to be highlighted here, I AM SO PROUD OF THE TIGERS. that's all for now.STAY TUNED (L)




                                                         
With lots of Love , xx -


No comments:

Post a Comment