Wednesday, November 16, 2011

100 bucks .

Yo,whats up people? I'm gonna make this post a real quick (: like I've promised, I'll keep my blog alive. so here we go. first of all, I would like to wish y'all a HAPPY HOLIDAY ! enjoy and take a good care of yourself alright?Even though some of y'all havent even started ur holiday. Btw,today is the last day of school for me. I mean obviously for the year 2011. Well, it suppose to start by this Friday but I won't come to school after today. I'll go vacation with my family tomorrow. where do I want to go? tenenenene, I'll let y'all know on the next post ok? so today I actually went to school. like seriously?! SURPRISINGLY I WENT TO SCHOOL to just take the 100 bucks and my form5's textbooks. OH.MY.GOD , don't I sound like a real despo now? but guess what ? in a blink of an eye,my 100 bucks just gone like that. I use the money to pay my violin class fees. cos I accidentally used it for my own use last 2weeks which I suppose to pay :P *my mom gonna kill me if she read this, but I don't think she will read * so sad right, I can't use the 100 bucks to buy other thing but to pay my violin class ):
 ok, next is .tadaaaaa. textbooks.I've got my textbooks today.I don't know why on earth am I excited for form5's textbooks as if like I'll study.Another thing is , I get a real pissed with the condition of the textbooks. especially for History textbook *sigh* how on the world can I study if my textbooks like this, *saying this dramatically*. I'll definitely gonna buy my own History textbook and I think for Biology textbook as well.since there's alot to highlight on History and Biology textbook. I've plan to study during this holiday but I think my attempt might fail. since, I've plan to hangout , sleepover and whatnot with my friends and stuff. but c'mon ! next year is SPM already. someone, please wake me up ! I shall really prepare earlier. SERIOUSLY NO KIDDING.PLEASE....PLEASE ....PLEASE brain-wash me :3 Ok, before I start my crap I guess I'm done,STAY TUNED (L)                                                                                                        




                                                         
With lots of Love , xx -


No comments:

Post a Comment