Monday, November 14, 2011

2011

Hi people, do you still remember me? no? yes? no? Okay.I did not update my blog for ages. For how long? only god knows. I guess I'm back to the blogging world already. This blog is definitely not a new one but I've deleted all the old post. I delete all the old post for some reason k?I always wanted to update my blog, just that I've got not that much time. since, I'm quite free now. so yeah .Back to the topic. why did I choose to put 2011 as the main tittle? tenenenene, simply because I did not update my blog for almost 1 year. heh, dont expect me to update the whole thing about 2011 . like please, that's too long if I start from the very start of 2011. Now is already November itself :P I'll try my best to keep my blog ALIVE. but the fact is, I'm a dead blogger . I'll try my best alright? school is about to finish. say hello to HOLIDAY ! I've already started my own ''holiday''. I've been absent from school for no reason as if like my dad own the school :D I'm not sure whether I'm gonna get any warning letter for that or not though. but I bet I'm not the only one who skipped school.Almost all of us. like majority of us right? ok, whatever. Next.......I'm gonna talk about TWITTER. Don't y'all own any twitter account? I bet most of y'all do . I've been addicted to TWITTER and I love twitter more than I love FACEBOOK. I create my twitter on December 2010 but I found it interesting and keep my Twitter alive around March 2011 I guess. well, I found out that most of ''lala'' out there is now on TWITTER. They mis-using it .SERIOUSLY THIS PISSED ME OFF. cos they copied almost all quotes from twitter itself then update on their facebook status. like every second? don't y'all have any better work to do?duh. get a life , will ya? If you decided to copy all the time, I prefer y'all to just stay in Facebook or maybe back to your Friendster . that's even better. Pretty obvious it's annoying ok. I got no right to even complain about this. but yeah just saying that they're annoying ._.Lastly, Let me introduce some of my HOT CHICKS. heh, my bestfriends. B3sTfRi3nDzz  f3R  LYF. <---- rempit much? ^..^  lol just kidding, I don't type like that ok? so lifeless ._. it makes my life more complicated .
this is my sister. lol, pretty obvious not my biological sister. but yeah. My lovehhhleeeh sister <3 say HI to ZANE. isn't she gorgeous? (:

And this cutie one is Nikki . Lol, or maybe better known as KTURTLE ? she's cute isn't she? (Y) another non-biological sister of mine (:




look, our current FACEBOOK PAGE profile picture. lol, we actually own a page. just for fun (:
btw Zane and Nikki ( K-turtle) this two awesome people had brightens up my life . we know each other quite new. like this year? and it's only through a social network. how shocking :O but we are close like..... errr like sisters? I just briefly tell about them and I'm gonna post about them in detail on the next post . If I got any idea to talk about them,no promise but I'll try ok?  I guess, till here then, STAY TUNED (L)


                                                       
- With lots of Love , xx -


No comments:

Post a Comment