Thursday, May 31, 2012

an hour before June



hello people! whoever is reading.heh, what a random title . well uhm yeah I'm writing this an hour before 12PM . my blog is kinda dead though.look at my previous post that I've updated which is last 3 months . sigh. It's gonna be JUNE tomorrow. ugh SPM is looming round the corner!*shoots my head*so, yesterday I went to my partner's house to do our ADDMATHS FOLIO. but guess what? we were baking instead. haha it was my first time to bake  cookies with them though.here's the picture of my gingerbread man cookie :P it doesn't look exactly like gingerbread man but yeah the cookies are nice ok .
since we didn't do our addmaths folio yesterday,Siu Ann said she gonna do everything. hmm yeah, I'll just gonna copy from her.hehhe pelajar cemerlang much? yay! another problem solved.
oh hey everybodehhh, this is a current picture of myself which I took a couple of days ago. didn't upload a picture of mine like an ages already. haha so here it is!ugh so pale man.and.....look at my hair. it's so short already): hmm just a random post about myself? heh, BORING. but who cares. I guess that's all for now. STAY TUNED (L) lovely people!





No comments:

Post a Comment